Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Mature Fashion: New Website!!

Hello all Stylinistas (and Fashionistas)


RockMyStyling is moving to a sub-heading on the RockMyAges.Info website;  I am SO happy to have only one site.  Now it will be possible to catagorize the subject matter and deal with the pertinent blog all in one place.

As always, I welcome any and all feedback.  I can see from the number of hits that I am getting quite a few readers, but I really would like to have you share your styling secrets as well.

I am still setting it up, but you can find all the information about styling on the new site as I add it.  Until then, you can, of course, view any older posts on this website; it will not be going away.

Have a happy holiday season and please visit the new website...........Geneva

RockMyAges.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment